Tuesday 26 February 2013

Phoenix bakery


WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING


Time is getting on and I have had some ups and downs but I am back on track now no thanks to a certain Restaurant In Bridport I wont say names. I am now getting excited about starting full time at the phoenix bakery in the up stairs kitchen cooking tasty lunches. 




I have been working in the Olive Tree in Bridport and weekends at Phoenix in Weymouth baking, learning the breads, cleaning and soon to be cooking upstairs. I was very happy when Aidan asked me if I wanted a job its amazing to see and work with some one who has so much passion for what they do. let alone work some where that makes the most tasty breads and cakes!

If you don't all ready fellow me on Twitter foodfor3

A BIG THANKS TO ANY ONE WHO HAS HELPED ME OUT OVER THE WINTER LET THE SUMMER BE BETTER FOR US ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment